5 Secrets of Early Risers

Many times, people have tried to elude the reality of being up early enough to begin the day's work; most often, giving illustrations and examples of celebrities who do not always wake up in time. Mind you, they have figured out what's best and works for them.
Kathryn Schulz, an American journalist, explained that the reason for her late night rest and wake time was as a result of the writing triggers that comes late nights at about 10 pm, leaving her to rest at the early morning hours.

Also, Aaron Winsor Levie, the cofounder and CEO of cloud company Box says he wakes up at 10 am—even at that, admitted it was not a best practice. Everyone, therefore should have his/her reason and know what's best for them.

Here are 5 secrets of early risers dedicated to those who have known that being out of bed early enough is best for them, and are eager to know the secrets behind rising early.

THEY GO TO BED IN TIME:

"A lot of activities that are left undone throughout the day are usually a result of beginning the day very late"
There are so many benefits accosted with going to bed just in time; from good health to being in good moods and even the ability to think clearer, faster and make better decisions. The best of them all is waking up in time. 

Many successful people have cultivated the habit of waking up in before 5 o'clock in the morning. This habit does not only come from the wish to wake up in time but the discipline to go to bed in time. A lot of activities that are left undone throughout the day are usually a result of beginning the day very late. The morning hours is the best time of the day to get most activities done as you are more energetic and full of vigour.

So when next you want to hit the snooze button, remember the loads of work that will be left undone if you do not use well the morning hours.


THEY AVOID THE LATE NIGHTS:
           
"...early risers always try to wade off this temptation by sticking to a particular time set for their night rest"
There are many activities today that costs us our bedtime like night browsing and the addiction to games. Early risers know that these things are not helpful to them if they want the most of the next day. I can attest to the fact that using the internet late nights is often a good feeling. Moreover, interesting games can be irresistible during the night hours.

Sometimes, you almost can't help sipping a fruit juice while seeing a movie late at night. All these are appealing, but the early risers always try to wade off this temptation by sticking to a particular time set for their night rest. Always bear in mind the saying, "Early to bed, Early to rise".


THEY KNOW THE ALARM SYSTEM THAT SUITS THEM:
"Early risers are not necessarily supernatural beings who wake up as early as they desire"
Early risers are not necessarily supernatural beings who wake up as early as they desire. As a matter of course, they use the alarm system. 

Using the alarm system is not always the point; using an effective alarm system should be considered instead. I bet you have snoozed your alarm countless times and waken up regretting or even asking your bedmate why s/he stopped the alarm. Who can relate with that?

With eagerness to be an early riser, I have gathered information from other early risers, hoping to see an easy way to rise before the sun. I bring to you that I found no easy way; it required discipline; and discipline is no easy thing.


During the search, I have stumbled across the intriguing stories of people and how they use their alarm systems.


From their own experiences, I had learnt to set multiple alarm on my phone; place my phone (which was my alarm device ) in my box or on the table far away from my bed, just so that I would have to get up from my bed.

I have downloaded alarm systems that engages one in a calculation process while it beeps, and can only be stopped after the mathematical problems are solved. They were pretty cool tricks to getting sleep off my eyes but all this I had switched one for another after getting used to each of them.


Now, I really don't bother about the alarm systems since I always want to satisfy my daily 8 hours night rest without being interrupted. So I chose a better way; sleeping early enough, so that I don't get to snooze a thousand times and finally wake up regretting the unrecoverable moments spent doing nothing on the bed.

So if you have a problem figuring what alarm system suits you, I'd suggest you always go to bed in time.


THEY HAVE THEIR MINDS FIXED TO AN EARLY MOTIVATION:
"Actively engaging in this thoughts can embed in your subconscious, the need to get up early.."
I was very uncertain if I would make it up early enough to study during the examination period as the preceding weeks had no record of my waking up early. I thought myself to be a somnipathist until a week to the exams. 

I can vividly remember how early I would wake up to re-read notes and prepare for the exams all alone without the aid of any alarm mechanism. Still then, I wondered why unlike before, it was so easy for me to be up earlier than I could ever imagine.

You see, many persons have desires to be up early but they lack the motivation to. What got me up early enough was the desire to always be successful in my examinations — that was my motivation; I  had buried it deep down my subconscious.
Just like the exam incentive; you too can create an event that motivates you long enough. You can choose to achieve half of the days work before noon.
Actively engaging in this thoughts can embed in your subconscious, the need to get up early. Before time, you will barely notice the unease in being an early riser.


THEY MAKE PLANS AND KEEP TO TIME SCHEDULES:
"Early risers know when to forgo certain unnecessities for their priorities"
Oftentimes, we make plans that we rarely do achieve over the course of the day. Reasons of which are attached to the inability to say NO or resist apparent gratification.

 Your friends can be a form of distraction — from chatting them over social media interfaces to casual face to face conversation, and most commonly playing games together. This you do until you remember all the activities you had left undone which is usually too late to make up for, leaving you to work late night hours therefore disrupting tour sleep time.

Early risers know when to forgo certain unnecessities for their priorities hence, keeping and maintaining a healthy sleep time afterwards.


In all, it is very important that you choose the best rest system that suits your lifestyle. You don't expect to live the life of a musician as a student or the life of a footballer as a business man who is expected to be at his work place early enough. The choice is yet  yours to make.
  Good sleep, Good you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Reasons you don't get the most of yourself 2

6 Reasons you don't get the most of yourself